Best Bitcoin Casinos to Play Online in Canada
Our team has reviewed tens of gambling sites and selected the best Bitcoin casinos for Canadian players. On the BestCasinoPlay website, you’ll find independent online casino reviews, fair bonus offers, and other useful information. The following guide will highlight the benefits of gambling with Bitcoin in Canada.
List of The Most Popular Bitcoin Casinos 2023
18+, T&C apply, BeGambleAware.org
Top-Rated Bitcoin Online Casinos Games
Cryptocurrency casinos offer hundreds of Bitcoin casinos games to users. Players may use their coins to play:
- online slots;
- scratch cards;
- live games;
- other game types.
You’ll find crypto games in the dedicated category of the website’s lobby section. In Bitcoin live casinos, choose the Live Games section from various providers: Microgaming, NYX Gaming slots and live games, to play online with real dealers.
You can get 100% results in every gambling round when gambling with crypto. Such games use a provably fair mechanism, allowing players to check results using a special hash seed.
How to Deposit in Online Casinos with Bitcoin?
When you have created a crypto wallet for casino Bitcoin payments and funded it with coins, it’s time to make your first deposit on-site or via a mobile app. You should clearly understand which coin type you want to use. Many gambling websites support not only Bitcoin but also other popular types of crypto.
Follow these steps to replenish your gambling account:
You can set up an account in a few minutes. Just click ‘Sign Up’ and complete a short registration form.
You can quickly find an appropriate category in the main menu.
Make sure it matches the coin type of your crypto wallet.
How to Withdraw Winnings Using Bitcoin at a Crypto Currency Casino
Withdrawing funds from a Bitcoin casino Canada is easier than depositing money into your account. Before claiming cash-outs, make sure you’ve successfully wagered all active bonuses. Also, keep in mind the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits following the Terms & Conditions. This will help you avoid declined payments.
Crypto cash-outs require just a few simple steps:
Choose the Withdraw option.
Pick Bitcoin among available payment solutions.
Enter the number of coins you want to withdraw.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Playing at best bitcoin casinos in Canada offers lots of benefits for users, but it also has a few drawbacks. Below, we’ll highlight both sides of crypto gambling.
- fast and secure crypto payments;
- decentralized transactions and high limits;
- top anonymity level;
- many crypto casino games;
- lucrative bonuses for players;
- provably fair online casino gaming software;
- many new Bitcoin casinos.
- crypto coins value is volatile;
- no refunds for payments;
- not all games support crypto;
- payment troubleshooting is rarely possible.
How to Play at a BTC Casino
To play in online crypto casinos, you need a quality gambling site that accepts cryptocurrency, crypto wallets, and coins instantly. Here’s a step-by-step instruction for a hassle-free start in crypto gambling:
- Find a trustworthy crypto exchange. There are currently many offerings, so you can easily pick the most suitable one. Read a few reviews, check out fees and limits, and consider real users’ feedback and experience. A good exchange is key to the safe casino payment.
- Sign up with the exchange and create a wallet for playing in Canadian Bitcoin casinos. The registration process usually takes about 5 minutes. On sign-up, you’ll choose the currency of your wallet and create a unique password for accessing your coins.
- Buy crypto. It may be Bitcoin or any other token type accepted by the cryptocurrency casino of your choice. We recommend that you buy coins when their value becomes smaller. You can use credit cards, e-wallets, and other banking options to buy crypto.
- Choose the best crypto casino for real money gambling. Check out our list of top online casinos and pick the one you like. If you need more information, read our related reviews on these casinos.
- Create a real money account in the casino of your choice. You must complete a brief sign-up form with personal information, agree with the Terms & Conditions, and then verify your newly-created account.
- Make your first deposit on site. It’s fast and easy. Just go to the Cashier to find an appropriate payment solution. Then top up your gambling balance. Consider minimum and maximum limits before sending funds, causing transactions to be irreversible.
- Play your favorite games in Canadian Bitcoin casinos and win real money. With little luck, you can win lots of coins as a prize. Then just cash out them in your crypto wallet.
What Is a Wagering Requirement?
If you play with bonus funds, you can’t just withdraw winnings right away. You must meet the wagering requirement first. It applies to the number of bonus funds first. To successfully redeem a 0.01 BTC bonus with a 20x wagering requirement, you must bet 0.2 BTC in eligible real money games.
How Much Can I Earn on a Bitcoin Casino Canada?
Every player needs to know that a casino has a long-term advantage over users, but individual players can still get winnings and even massive prizes like jackpots. The average RTP rate determines the payout rate of a particular gambling site. It shows how much money players get back in the long term while playing in casinos. The average ratio is 97 – 98% for Bitcoin best online casinos. Certain games offer players an RTP level of over 99%.
What Are the Best Bonuses in Bitcoin Online Casinos?
To get more funds for crypto gambling, you can use Bitcoin casinos bonuses. Canadian gambling sites offer various types of rewards for new and established players. You may have to apply special promo codes to claim certain bonus offers.
Here are the most common types of bonuses available in crypto currency casinos:
- Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus – a free prize offered to Canadian players. It’s usually provided on sign-up and gives users free spins or bonus money.
- Welcome Bonus – an offer for new players who make their first deposits. Replenish your account and get extra funds for gambling and even free spins for slot machines.
- Free Spins – a reward for players which allows you to spin reels in crypto slots for free and get real winnings.
- Free Bitcoin – a certain amount of bonus coins that players may get as a part of a promotional offer. These coins may be used in eligible crypto games as video poker.
- Reload Bonus – a promotional offer for established users that allows you to get bonus funds or free spins when you make your next casino deposit.
- Game-Specific Bonus – a bonus tailored to a certain game title or type of game. The offer can’t be used for playing other games.
- Preferred Payment Method Deposit Bonus – the reward for casino users, which allows you to get extra funds on your deposits when using a certain payment option.
- VIP Bonuses – a set of prizes in Bitcoin VIP casinos programs that loyal users. Every time players reach new VIP status; the casino rewards them with generous gifts.
Most Common Coin Types
Initially, gambling sites worked only with BTC casino payment methods, but now they accept a wide range of other token types. Canadian casinos usually take such popular coins:
- BTC and Bitcoin Cash. Casinos that accept Bitcoin and its derivative coin, BCH, are the most common in the crypto gambling market. These two tokens are the most popular and valuable coins.
- Ethereum. ETH is a viable BTC competitor created by programmer Vitalik Buterin. ETH can potentially become the top coin in the crypto casino market and even overcome Bitcoin.
- Litecoin. The LTC coin is a BTC fork created by Charlie Lee. This is an open code system with great potential and substantial capitalization in the crypto market.
- Dogecoin. Initially, DOGE was created as a meme coin. With the help of famous entrepreneur Elon Musk, this crypto is now accepted by many merchants and online casinos.
- Monero. Gamblers like to use Monero coins because of very low transaction fees, usually no more than a few cents.
- Dash. The coin was launched at the beginning of 2014 and offers players the best possible payment anonymity level. Dash network is managed by its users.
How We Choose the Best Crypto Casinos Canada
Players can use bonuses to get extra funds for gambling and play without spending their own money. We check whether these bonuses have real benefits for users and feature fair Terms & Conditions. Our team pays much attention to wagering requirements, max bets, winning methods, and bonus withdrawals.
One of the key features of cryptocurrency casino sites is decentralization. It enables hassle-free payments without any external control. It means no limitations in payments and absolute protection from any transaction blocking for players. There’s no central authority that is responsible for regulating the network.
Crypto is a volatile currency itself, so you don’t want additional expenses or risks. We choose the best Bitcoin online casinos that don’t charge fees on payments or at least keep them on the lowest possible level. As a player, you should consider your crypto wallet fees.
Cryptocurrency is one of the fastest payment solutions for the gambling market. They can offer users both instant deposits and withdrawals. So, transaction processing speed depends only on the website’s cash-out policy. Our team thoroughly checks the Terms & Conditions section to ensure no payment delays for users.
Bitcoin gambling features all benefits of blockchain technology, including transparency of monetary transactions. Every payment is visible for network members, so you can easily prove a deposit or withdrawal has been made. Another benefit of full transparency is checking game results based on proven fair mechanisms.
What is a Bitcoin Online Casino?
Bitcoin casino is a gambling website that accepts BTC. You can use coins to deposit funds, cash out winnings, and play your favorite games. Bitcoin online casinos often accept other popular coin types.
Which Online Casinos Take Bitcoin?
Not all casinos online take crypto. Gambling sites that accept cryptocurrency are usually called crypto casinos or Bitcoin casinos Canada. They have their wallets to receive payments from players and send winnings to users.
Are Casinos with Bitcoin Legal?
Like any other gambling website, a Bitcoin casino is legal only if it works under an official license from an appropriate authority. Canadian BTC casinos are usually licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, Kahnawake Gambling Commission, or Curaçao e-Gaming.
How do I Start Playing in a Bitcoin Casino?
There are a few things you need to start. First of all, get a good crypto wallet and fund it with coins. Then select a quality crypto casino, sign up, and replenish your gambling account. Enjoy playing games with BTC.
How Do I Find the Best Bitcoin Casino?
At bestcasinoplay.com, we have an amazing team of gambling experts who have created the list of top Bitcoin Casinos. Check it out to pick a trustworthy and reliable online casino with BTC.
Is Crypto Gambling Safe For Canadians?
Playing casino games with crypto is often safer than using payment options. The blockchain network is decentralized and almost invulnerable to fraudulent actions. All you need is to pick a reliable crypto wallet provider and a good online casino.
What Games Can I Play in Bitcoin Casinos?
Online casinos with BTC offer users all kinds of popular games. You’ll be able to play crypto slots, poker, blackjack, roulette, scratch cards, and live games.
How Do I Withdraw Coins From my Casino Account?
You can cash out your BTC or other coins in simple steps. Just select Cashier on site, choose Withdraw, then select coin type. Enter the amount you want to cash out, provide your wallet address if you haven’t added it earlier, and confirm the transaction.
Is it Possible to Deposit with a Card and Then Withdraw Bitcoins?
If you play in CAD, you can’t withdraw crypto. However, many BTC casinos have their exchanges, so you can deposit with a card and get crypto automatically. Then play with your coins, get winnings, and withdraw in your wallet.
Are Bitcoin Casino Winnings Taxable in Canada?
Online casino payouts are generally not subject to taxes in Canada, which is true for crypto gambling.